Where you see ‘Wordnerds’, ‘us’ or ‘we’, this refers to the owner of this website ‘Nerds with Words Ltd’, whose registered office is Northern Design Centre, Abbot’s Hill, Baltic Business Quarter, Gateshead, NE8 3DF, England. Company number 10567864. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may concern inaccuracies or errors, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
- The trademarks and logos of Wordnerds
- The design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages
- All the software used in relation to this website
Using our website
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available throughout this website meet your specific requirements.
This website also contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to other sites
From time-to-time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor does it signify that we hold responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
In accordance with the 2010 Equality Act and web standards, every effort is made to ensure that the content on our website is available to the widest possible audience regardless of technology or ability.
This site is built using well-structured, semantic markup. The correct markup tags are used to add semantic value to content, ensuring our pages can be read and interpreted by not only web browsers, but also screen readers and other assistive devices.
Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Using the correct and appropriate HTML tags to mark up our pages and content.
- Using CSS to control styling and presentation of pages.
- Employing a logical typographical hierarchy for content, enhancing readability.
- Using table-based markup only for tabular data, and never for layout or presentation.
- Using an adaptive page layout system, allowing content to be shown in a way which is appropriate to the viewing device.
- Write content in a style which is understandable and easy to follow.