Customer Experience Manager
Wordnerds are an award-winning tech startup with huge ambitions to create the best text analysis platform in the world.
90% of the world’s data was produced in the last two years and there are no signs of it slowing down. Of all the data out there, the vast majority is in the form of words which, unlike numbers, are difficult to process and understand in bulk.
Wordnerds combines cutting-edge AI with old-school linguistics to train computers to understand the huge volume of unstructured text that is currently invisible to most companies. We make sense of the millions of tweets, emails, webchats, online reviews, CRM-entries, forum posts and survey results written about - and by - big brands and their competitors.
It’s a hugely exciting time for us right now. Following our first raise in June 2019 we’re growing faster than our projections and, having recently expanded our Sales Team, we’re now looking for Customer Success Managers not only to join the team but to be invested in what’s set to be a challenging but incredibly rewarding journey. We need someone who’s in it for the long haul, to grow and learn with us. :)
What you’ll do
Customer Success Managers are a vital part of our team, ensuring our customers are successfully onboarded, engaged and getting the most value possible from the platform.
Although you’ll be the main contact for a number of our customers, this role is so much more than customer service. Your days will be varied - you could be welcoming a new customer into the fold on one, and knee-deep in data on another - and the role will challenge you, not only to become an expert in our platform, we’ll also encourage you to feed in to the overarching strategy for Customer Success.
This will involve the following activities:
- Becoming an expert in our platform, working with our customers’ data to provide them with value
- Working with new customers through an onboarding process, including organising and leading kick off meetings, gathering requirements and objectives, providing training sessions, and frequent check-ins/on-site visits to make sure they are getting the most out of the platform
- Regular meetings/catch-ups with customers to review objectives and progress
- Strategic meetings with customers to understand their company objectives and their current sources and understanding of data
- Gaining an understanding of the industries our customers are in
- Identifying opportunities elsewhere in the business
- Supporting customers through any questions/issues they may be having
- Measuring and ensuring customer happiness and retention
- Working with our Product Team to use customer feedback to help us improve the platform
- Working with our Marketing Team to develop customer engagement campaigns and content
- Managing data of our customers accurately in our CRM system and in line with our data policies and contractual agreements
- Sharing your ideas and feedback - you’ll be our fresh pair of eyes and a valuable member of our tight and growing team
We’re interested in getting the right type of person in this role and so previous experience in customer success/service is by no means essential. Whether you’re a recent graduate or have a wealth of experience under your belt, we’re looking for someone with the following skills/traits.
- Team player - although you will have your own portfolio of customers, we are very much looking for someone who has a strong team ethic. We look after and help each other wherever we can.
- Good with people - this role involves developing strong relationships with people, listening to them and identifying areas where we may genuinely be able to help them and add real value
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical and problem solving skills - some of your time will be spent looking into the customer’s data and the insights provided by the platform
- Shit-hot at Excel (not essential but will help)
- Good understanding of social media
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise your work independently
- Positive attitude and highly motivated
- Entrepreneurial flair, creativity and a thirst for learning
Working at Wordnerds
We have an amazing team, we look after each other and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re based in a lush office in Proto and surrounded by exciting businesses working in emerging technology. Some of us do yoga at lunchtimes (getting “zen AF”), some of us play pool or fussball. As well as this, we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day for every two years you work with us up to a maximum of 30 days
- Flexible working hours
- Home and office working
- Competitive salary with commission
- Social budget
- Training budget
Please send through your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and why you'd be a good fit. :)